The Sterling by Music Man "Luke" features a “push-push” 9V active boost, a roasted maple neck, a 5-way balanced switching, a classic “V” contoured neck, and the Sterling by Music Man vintage tremolo to keep the player in total control. The Luke is available in Hazel Burst and Blueberry Burst.
You are looking at a BRAND NEW instrument. For more info, check out the photos and specs below, and feel free to contact us here at The Upper Bout!
- Model: LK100
- Body Wood: Basswood with Flamed Maple Veneer Top Hazelburst
- Body Color: Hazelburst
- Bridge: Vintage Trem
- Pickguard: N/A
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22 narrow
- Neck Width: 1.65" (42mm) at nut
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Fret Markers: White Dot markers
- Tuning Machines: Locking
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolt pattern
- Controls: 1 Push/Push volume boost, 1 Tone
- Switching: 5-way toggle
- Pickups: HH
- Strings: Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky
- Gig bag included