Check out our Limited SE Custom 24 with roasted maple neck and fingerboard. The roasting aka "torrification" process further stabilizes the already strong maple for a neck that helps the guitar ring out as well as turning the maple a beautiful golden brown color. These special SE guitars were limited to 2000 pieces for the US market, so get this one before it's too late.
This guitar is used and in Very Good cosmetic condition and comes with the original padded gig bag. The back has spots of buckle rash and the top has some pick marks (from church gigs), otherwise the frets are in great shape and neck and headstock are free of defects. Check out the specs below and pictures above for more details.
- Mahogany body
- Maple cap w/ Quilt Maple veneer
- Roasted maple neck
- Wide thin neck profile
- Roasted maple fingerboard
- 25" scale length
- Black "old school" bird inlays
- 85/15 "S" humbucker pickups
- PRS patented tremolo, molded
- PRS-designed tuners
- Nickel hardware
- Volume and push/pull tone w/ 3-way toggle
- PRS padded gig bag included