The choice of legendary guitar player Chet Atkins! These are excellent guitars built for the sole purpose of sounding excellent through an amp or PA system. We don't see the classical version of the SST in very often, and this one is in great shape! Make your fingerstyle dreams come true with this no-nonsense nylon from Gibson! There is some light scratching on the front and back of the guitar, as well as some small dents and dings. The most notable wear on the guitar is on the horn of the cutaway, there is a small finish chip. Please see the photos for more details. You are looking at a USED item. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at The Upper Bout!
- Body Type: Acoustically chambered mahogany back
- Finish: Cedar
- Top Wood: True cedar (also available in solid spruce)
- Back Wood: Multi-ply brown
- Side Wood: Multi-ply brown and cream on top
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modern classic
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- No. of Frets: 19
- Tuning Machines: Gold Schaller
- Bridge: Rosewood classical
- Electronics: Gibson Hex piezo bridge transducer w/active volume, treble and bass controls