The Nashville-made SG Standard '61 pays homage to the legendary SG's of yesteryear - complete with it's Maestro Vibrola, small pickguard, and vintage cherry finish. The '61 features Gibson's Burstbucker 61 pickups which were meticulously modeled after original 1961 pickups. The Burstbuckers produce incredible low end, tight mid-range and an awesome and sparkly high-end. The Maestro Vibrola not only looks incredible aesthetically, but offers a smooth vibrato effect to go along with it's vintage Lyre engraving. You'll be sure to turn heads with the '61 SG Standard.
For pricing and availability please visit us in-store or give us a call at (217) 607-8132.
- Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck w/ SlimTaper Neck Profile
- Rosewood Fingerboard w/ Acrylic Trapezoids
- Gloss Nitrocellulose Laquer Finish in a Vintage Cherry Finish
- 12" Radius
- 24.75" Scale Length
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Graph Tech Nut
- ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Maestro Vibrola
- Vintage Deluxe Tuners
- Burstbucker 61R and 61T Humbuckers
- 2 x volume knobs, 2 x tone knobs, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Made in USA
- Gibson Hardshell Case Included