Gibson is back! With some of our first choices from Gibson we've got a classic SG Standard in a gorgeous Heritage Cherry finish. We love our SG's here at the Upper Bout and this one is no exception. It's rounded profile mahogany neck, bound rosewood fingerboard, long tenon 19th fret neck joint, and solid mahogany body provide screaming sustain.
This guitar is perfect for shredding, classic rock, prog, or anything in between. The go-to choice for rockers for decades, the SG has been loved since the 60's. With Dual Humbuckers, this axe has got the bark to back up it's bite. Come check out why the SG has been a rock-n-roll standard today!
Please call for pricing at (217) 607-8132.
- Mahogany Body in a Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Mahogany Neck
- Rounded Neck Profile
- 24.75" Scale Length
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- 12" Radius
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Graph Tech Nut
- 1.695" Nut Width
- Acrylic Trapezoids Inlay
- Chrome Hardware
- Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic Bridge
- Aluminum Stop Bar Tailpiece
- Grover Rotomatic Tuning Machines w/ Kidney Buttons
- 490R Neck Pickup
- 490T Bridge Pickup
- 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch
- Deluxe Padded Gigbag Included