The Upper Bout
CSGT G&L ASAT Classic Bluesboy Semihollow Fullerton Deluxe
The G&L ASAT® Classic Bluesboy™ Semihollow Fullerton Deluxe is a factory-modded version of Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. For players looking for the unmistakable warmth of a classic humbucker in the neck position, the Bluesboy delivers with a well-balanced pairing of a Seymour Duncan Seth Lover humbucker and a single-coil G&L Magnetic Field Design™ bridge pickup designed by Leo Fender. Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil MFD™ bridge pickup delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the neck ‘bucker and you’ll discover all the charismatic warmth you could ask for. Put ‘em together and you’ll find yourself immersed in exploring the limits of this guitar’s surprising versatility.
This is a USED instrument in EXCELLENT condition. If you have any questions please feel free to send us a message, visit us in-store or give us a call at (217) 607-8132.
- Bolt-on construction
- 25 1/2" scale length
- Leo Fender-designed G&L MFD™ single coil in bridge position, Seymour Duncan Seth Lover humbucker in neck position
- Swamp Ash Body with Flame Maple Top
- Clear Tint Satin Hard-Rock Maple Neck with Caribbean rosewood fingerboard
- G&L Modern Classic neck profile with 9 1/2" radius
- 100% natural bone nut
- 22 medium jumbo frets, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- G&L Standard sealed-back tuning machines, 12:1 ratio
- Traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
- Hard case included