Named after Bill Graham's legendary bicoastal music venues - the Fillmore 50 captures the same magic that these venues did back in the late '60s and early '70s. The Fillmore 50 features an incredible 12" Celestion Custom 90 speaker and two independent, footswitchable channels. Each channel has a 3-band EQ as well as Gain, Presence, Reverb, and Master Controls.
You also get 3-mode channel cloning that supplies you with even more tonal capability. Polish your sound with a fully buffered, series tube effects loop, and then bring in some lush all-tube, long-tank spring reverb. When you crank up the Fillmore 50, you can expect a dynamic nuanced performance with a subtle warm tube saturation.
This is a brand new amplifier. Includes a fitted slip cover and 1 button footswitch.
With any questions regarding this amplifier feel free to visit us in-store or give us a call at (217) 607-8132.Specifications:
- Tube Amplification
- Aluminum Chassis
- Silicon Diodes
- 5x Mesa 12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- 2x Mesa 6L6 Power Amp Tubes
- Maintenance Free Fixed Bias
- 40 Watts Clean/60 Watts Max or 20 Watts Clean/28 Watts Max via single, global Full/Half Power Switch
- Convection Cooling
- Two Channels
- 3 Modes (Channel Cloning)
- All-Tube, Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Controls
- Fully Buffered Series FX Loop
- External Switching Jack for Reverb On/Off (Reverb Footswitch and Cable sold seperately)
- One 8 Ohm and Two 4 Ohm Speaker outputs
- Fitted Slip Cover and 1 Button Footswitch Included